If you have been arrested for a DUI, you don’t have to face the consequences alone.
Attorney Matthew C. Tabo, a Sacramento DUI Lawyer, can be on your side.
Did you know that you don’t have to do the field sobriety tests? Did you know that you can challenge the validity of your blood test? Did you know that if you don’t want your driver’s license suspended, you must request a DMV hearing within only 10 days of your arrest? Attorney Matthew C. Tabo does. He can help guide you through the court process, and protect your rights. He knows many common defenses to DUI arrests and can help determine which ones would be best for your case. Call Attorney Matthew C. Tabo today at (916) 504-2660, and he can help you negotiate with the prosecutor.
Below are some common defenses to DUI arrests.
• The police officer didn’t actually observe you driving.
• The police officer had no probable cause to arrest you.
• Once arrested, the officer did not read you the Miranda warnings.
• You have a medical condition that may have caused a high blood alcohol level even though you did not drink.
• Your blood alcohol level was still rising when you were arrested.
• The chemical test was not administered properly, such as use of an alcohol wipe or expired and faulty equipment.
For more information go to my blog.
If you think any of these apply to your case, call Attorney Matthew C. Tabo at (916) 504-2660 right away so that he can help you prepare a strong defense.